- Dimensions (each): 12.5" x 10.1" x 8"
- Weight (each): 17.2 lbs
- Power configuration: Bi-amplified
- LF Driver size: 5.25 inch (135mm)
- HF Driver size: 1 inch (25mm)
- LF Driver amp: 50-Watt
- HF Driver amp: 40-Watt
- Input: XLR, balanced 1/4 inch (6.3mm), RCA
- Enclosure type: Ported
- Frequency range: 50 Hz to 20 kHz
Engineered for the DJ in the booth or for recording mixes in the studio, the Denon DJ SM50 monitor easily handles any task with its powerful 90-watt bi-amplified system driving a potent, long-excursion 5 ¼-inch woofer and smooth 1-inch silk dome tweeter. Dedicated proximity controls give you the ability to fine-tune the speaker in diverse environments. It also features HF Trim, MF Boost, and LF Cutoff controls, which enables you to dial in the perfect sound in any acoustic setting. The SM50 includes XLR, balanced ¼-inch TRS, and RCA inputs for complete connection versatility.
Great sound, connection versatility, precise tonal control—the SM50 has it all!