- PRIME SERIES 1.4 FIRMWARE UPDATE -
STANDALONE STREAMING, TRACK PREVIEW + MORE FEATURES
TIDAL standalone streaming is now integrated across all PRIME SERIES units via built-in WiFi and wired internet connectivity. Access TIDAL’s 60+ million songs, with music streaming from Beatport, Beatsource and Soundcloud coming soon too. The future is now switched on!
For SC5000/M users, our v1.4 update introduces a standalone ‘Track Preview’ feature, enabling pre-load audition of a track plus needle-drop search too. With PRIME 4’s new Expanded Track view, DJs can now see 11 tracks in their Library view plus its unique ZonePlay™ feature now has an 'Auto-Crossfade’ option for playlisted tracks, with a progress bar too.
New features in v1.4:
- Enabled internet connectivity via Wi-Fi and wired connections
- Integrated TIDAL Hi-Fi music streaming service
- Added ability to preview tracks directly from the track list (SC5000/M)
- Added ability to increase track list view allowing more information to be shown on the screen at once (PRIME 4)
- Added ability to manually adjust loop in and out points via platter control
- Added ability to recalibrate platter touch sensitivity (PRIME 4)
- Added ability to set crossfade time for ZonePlay™ playlist tracks (PRIME 4)
- Added progress bar for Zone Out current playing track (PRIME 4)
For a full list of v1.4 features, enhancements and performance improvements please join (free) our Denon DJ Forum community and check out this link: https://denondjforum.com/c/prime-series-hardware