The MC6000MKII is Denon DJ's flagship professional DJ controller and digital mixer. This article walks through how to set it up with Serato DJ.
Connect the DN-MC6000MKII to your Mac or PC.
When you connect this unit to a computer for the first time or change USB connections on the computer, a message stating “Installing device driver software” may appear on the bottom right of the screen for Windows. Wait until the message “Your new hardware is installed and ready to use” appears.
- Your Mac OS computer should recognize the device and automatically install the drivers.
- For PC Windows users, If the automatic driver installation fails, you can manually install the drivers using the below link:
- Adjust the input source to PC for channel 1 and 2.
- If you are going to use 4 decks, adjust the input source to PC on all 4 channels.
Once the driver is installed, download and install Serato DJ from this link.
Important: Eligible MC6000mk2 purchases must be made on or after August 12th, 2014. Offer valid for new purchases from an authorized Denon DJ dealer. Used, B-stock, refurbished, or second-hand purchases not eligible. Serato DJ voucher may not be resold or transferred. If eligible, you can request your Voucher Code here.
Note: The software will be in trial mode until you unlock it using the Authorization Code/Voucher Code that was e-mailed to you.
To unlock the Serato DJ software, follow the steps below.
- Open your Serato DJ software.
- Click on Buy/Activate on the bottom right.
- In the following window, enter your email address then click continue.
- Next, enter your password and click login.
- Finally, in the window that opens, enter your previously provided Authorization Code into the voucher code box and choose ACTIVATE. Note: The Authorization code should be in the following format: SDJ-xxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Denon DJ product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Denon DJ technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.